Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encouragements

Go down

Encouragements Empty Encouragements

Post  joseph Tue May 18, 2010 3:19 pm

After reading 2 Timothy 1. I felt like i wanted to encourage you guys, because i feel havnt encouraged you guys for a long time! Im terrible at makeing encouragments, so i will do my best!

Julian - For the past 4-5 months, i have seen that you have changed alot with your christian life, and i truly admire that man! Your willing for this leadership team and this ministry is truly inspiring because i know that you do this because you love us, like taking notes during meetings, and thats just awesome! Keep it up!

Suji - You in the leadership team really helped me keep this team/ministry on track, and you still do! If it wasnt for you, it would have been very difficult for me to keep control of this team and ministry.

Danny - Danny, i love it when you do offering prayers. Its full of love and love. Keep it up bro!

Jennifer - Even though you were the last member joined in the team, i can see that you are improving and learning, and thats what is most important. keep up with the great work!

Esther - You socialize with the team alot, and that's what keeps the team running.

Julia - You are very outgoing and using that in the ministry really made the girls feel free. Keep it up!

Victor - Your a very caring person man! You would always help others when they need it. Like whe someone needs a ticket or a few bucks, you would always help them out. Keep it up!

Andy - I love it how you would always sit with that guy joshua in are ministry. I think its joshua. I always see you sitting with someone who sits alone! Thats just awesome man! Keep it up!

Joseph.P - Paik, awesome! YEAAAA! I love it when you punch me! YEAAA!!!!!

I have so much more to say for all of you, but i really stink at writing encouragments, so yea!

hope i didnt miss anyone!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum