Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Requests

+2
Soojala
julian
6 posters

Go down

Prayer Requests Empty Prayer Requests

Post  julian Sun May 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey guys, it's me again.

I'd just like to bring up the idea of prayer requests - Recall that as leaders, we should all be prepared to pray for a minimum of 15 minutes. Not only would that time be the time to talk to God, but it would also be the time to pray for others!

Personally, I have a few things I would like prayer for:

- My family. We've moved recently, and things've been pretty stressful. Like actually.

- Leading my Fellowship at school - that the words I continue to share will influence the fellowship and greater community.

If it's something pretty intense or personal, I suggest bringing it up to a teacher you can trust, or to any of us leaders. I think that we weren't meant to be snitches, and that we can share things together within reason, right?

Anyway, remember to pray today too!
julian
julian

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests Empty Re: Prayer Requests

Post  Soojala Mon May 10, 2010 9:06 pm

My friend and past mil- al member Elaine Lai
is going to Africa by herself with an organization to do missions!

Pray for her and that God will just use her in his plan.

Thanks for posting this Julian!

Soojala

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Thu May 13, 2010 8:53 pm

I pray that everything with Elaine goes well, Suji.

I have yet another request for you guys. Thing is, my parents are going to Venice tomorrow, I believe, and I would appreciate it if you could pray for their well-being, their safety, and that they'll have a fun trip.
julian
julian

Back to top Go down

Post  andypark17 Mon May 17, 2010 10:25 pm

guys i will be taking some time off leadership just to straighten my priorities out and just to figure everything out..

please pray for me that this happens quickly and effectively!

andypark17

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue May 18, 2010 5:17 am

good idea julian with the prayer requests!

I shall pray for all of your prayer requests!

For me, You guys all know my brother, paul right! Well, i feel that he's christian life isnt going out so good. I think he has alot of idols in this life, and i think he really needs help. He doesnt come to milal anymore, he says he goes to a different church, but the thing is, i dont know if he actually is going to church! As a brother, i think im not doing anything, and i feel like the worst brother right now! So if you guys can, pray for my brother and pray that i will be able to help him in what ever it takes! Pray that God will bring a miracle into my brother's life! Thnx guys!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  kim Tue May 18, 2010 6:29 pm

hey guys, first off i REALLY REALLY wanted to say this in person, but it's bothering me too much that i need to let you guys know right now. and julian, sick idea bro.

kay so i've been struggling with smoking for about 5, 6 months. it's really more of an on/off thing, but i really want it to be off and done with, so yea... pray for me if you have time

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm

I appreciate you sharing with that victor! Having to reveal that secret must ahve been difficult, i respect that man! I shall pray for you!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph.p Tue May 18, 2010 10:23 pm

i have a prayer request...
i dont think you guys know but recently about a month ago i think our family got robbed...
soo all the moeny my mom had been working for, for my bros University attending was all taken away.(10g) all of her jewelry which left us nothing. We are in huge dept and we are in big need of prayer.
PLEASE pray for us!
and i shall pray for you guys aswell
joseph.p
joseph.p

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 am

Are u serious joe! O man, i will pray for you and your family!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Victor and Joseph: I will pray for you guys especially. Both of you, I give respect - it takes guts to just say this aloud and whatnot. I thank you guys for your time, especially when it came to reveal this.

Truthfully, I too have many things that need prayer for.
For me, I deal with one thing that takes so much control of my life. That is lying. I've started to do it for just no reason - it's so stupid, and I feel so guilty because of it. My greatest fear is to overcome a lot of my lies I talk about while at school, and to expose my friends the biggest truth. I just felt that people wouldn't accept me if I didn't do certain things... and I feel especially stupid for doing it.

Something personal I've already addressed to the boys, not to be offensive to the girls of anything. I'm sure the girls would know about it. PRAY FOR THAT TOO, please.

Please pray for my brother as well. He needs a lot more of it than I would - he doesn't seem to be fully being obedient to God, and that he doesn't feel transformed by the sermons or by God's works...

Julian.
julian
julian

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Wed May 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanks for sharing julian, i shall pray for your struggle and for your brother!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down