Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Requests - June

2 posters

Go down

Prayer Requests - June Empty Prayer Requests - June

Post  julian Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 pm

I made the prayer requests thing in May. I think that with a new month, we need new prayer.

I have a couple of things needing prayer for:

I disobey my parents a lot without me really realizing. It hit me hard today when they decided to attack me head-on. Of course, I don't really blame them. It might've sounded harsh, but I think it was the message that God was trying and trying to tell me.

I don't honour my parents. I've always talked back to them and always got frustrated at them. Truth be told, I'm disgusting at home. I always shout and am always very discouraging. I'm a really bad hypocrite. I know that I'm very evil now. And I'm not proud of it.

I've lied quite a lot too. At school, I'm really egotistical beyond imagination... I make others feel miserable at times and try to show off. I might SEEM humble but actually am not.

I need prayer for these things - the reflection of myself in this past month.

I need to change.
julian
julian

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests - June Empty Re: Prayer Requests - June

Post  joseph Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Thanks julian for posting this and sharing your struggle with us!

We shall pray for you!

For my prayer request!

1. Please continue to pray for my brother and his relationship with God! I feel his relationship with him is not going good, and i'm sure he has idols, so if you pray for that, that would be great!

2. EXAMS! Along with the rest of us! My first exam is this friday! So lets just pray for each other and that we wont worry or push are selves for exams! If we pray, the lord will answer!

3. Are ministry, retreat, missions, and future leadership team! Just pray for those, the things we have been talking about for the past month! And that everything will go smoothly and that God will work through this ministy along with this leadership team!

4. Pray for those, who are taking break in leadership! Like for sean, andy, and danny! We miss them. Just pray that God will work through their hearts and that, they will be born again and come back to the team!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down