Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ephesians 3:14-21 (A prayer for the Ephesians)

2 posters

Go down

Ephesians 3:14-21 (A prayer for the Ephesians) Empty Ephesians 3:14-21 (A prayer for the Ephesians)

Post  joseph Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Hey julian, hows it going man! Hope you week is great!

Your devotions are going out great man, keep it up!

Anyways, in this passage, i believe it talks about prayer, and love. It also mentioned that prayer gives out a lot of power. When we pray, it can bring remarkable things, things where people think impossible things. But when you have prayer, anything is possible and that makes it powerful. When we pray, we must have faith in it, and believe in it. Thats one thing i struggle sometimes, because when i pray, i sometimes do it quickly so i can go to bed sooner. I know in my mind, its wrong, but i still do it. That is because, we have lack in faith. You know what i mean! It doesnt really talk about faith in this passage, but its always good to have it. So in conlcusion, Prayer can bring remarkable things that no one can imagine. So continue to pray for what your praying for, and the Lord shall grant your prayer.

AMEN!!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Ephesians 3:14-21 (A prayer for the Ephesians) Empty Re: Ephesians 3:14-21 (A prayer for the Ephesians)

Post  julian Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey Joseph...
I feel really bad not doing my devos on Thursday even though I was pretty flat-out tired...

And I'm going to finish Friday's and Todays' today. Smile

I agree with most of the things that you did say.

Truly, the focus of this section deals mainly with prayer and the awesomeness of it. From this Thursday onward, I haven't been praying for quite a while sadly, because I was so exhausted on that one night that I forgot about it afterward.

I think we often neglect prayer for other things in this life that seem to satisfy us, or because they seem to be more "fun". We have to see though, that we can't be bound by the things of this world, as Romans 12:6 says.

My focus for today especially is to continue praying and to have power in it.

I feel at times that prayer is our walkie-talkie with God - our secure connection, like an internet connection. If the internet server is down, God is disconnected with us. In essence, if we are in the absence of prayer, then we're cut off from God. It's our choice, and that's how much he loves us, but we have to definitely appreciate the fact that we DO have prayer.

Julian.
julian
julian

Back to top Go down