Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Service (June 6)

Go down

Sunday Service (June 6) Empty Sunday Service (June 6)

Post  joseph Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 pm

SUP!

I talked to moses, and he suggest we do the book of LUKE! We will start tomorrow! I sent an email about this, just in case!

v12. "Honor your father and your mother so that you may live long in the land the LORD you God is giving"

So today moses talked about the 5th commandment of the ten which is honor your father and your mother. We should honor are mom and dads because, they are the care givers who provide and teaches you. They are the ones who has always loved you and always will.

If it werent for my mom and dad, i wouldnt be here today! Meaning, i probably would havnt been a christian. Ever since i was a boy, my mom would always take me to church, and always have me put in some kind of event the church has. Also, every morning around 6:00 am, she would wake me up and tell me to go with her to morning prayers. I hated it, but now, i understand why she does this. Its because she loves me and wants to teach me. I love my parents, and i know you love your parents too.

Moses also said that, if you honor your father and your mother, you may live long in the land the LORD your God. When i read it, what i thought God meant is that, once we honor are parents, the LORD will bring you happiness, joy, and peace in your long life. I couldnt really understand what moses was trying to say about this, so help me out!

Peace
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down