Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke 5 (June 12)

2 posters

Go down

Luke 5 (June 12) Empty Luke 5 (June 12)

Post  joseph Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Korean Won! 2-0!

Anyways, im so tired right now, cant wait to sleep.

Luke 5

So in this chapter, i realized, it talks alot about forgiveness and redemption. In verse 20, it says, When Jesus saw their faith, he said "Friends, your sins are forgiven." In this verse, Jesus saw faith in those who need help, and thats why Jesus Healed them. Just like how in the beginning of the chapter, when simon couldnt capture any fish, Jesus told simon to "Put out into deep water, and let down the nets fro a catch". So then simon did what Jesus did because he had faith in him. Then later, simon caught loads of fish. Its so cool, how all you need is faith in something, then God will bring it to you. Anyways, staying in topic. The reason why i wanted to talk about forginvess today is because, we are all sinners, and we all need it. I know i have mentioned this several times, but it is always good to review and remind your self, never feel guilt and just as forgivness. I always feely guilty and angry with my self whenever i commit a sin, or do something i feel bad about. But then, i realized feeling guilt doesnt do anything, it makes everything worse. So i pray and ask for forgivness, and i feel so much better. Thats pretty much it for my devotions! More forgiveness, less guilt! Hope you got the message!

Adios!

cya tomorrow!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Luke 5 (June 12) Empty Re: Luke 5 (June 12)

Post  Soojala Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Hmm, there was one part of this passage that I did not understand.

The parable of old vs. new. I didn't really understand the relevance behind the parable in
response to the people questioning fasting.

Soojala

Back to top Go down