Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Timothy 4 Saturday

+2
jennifersoomihong
kim
6 posters

Go down

2 Timothy 4    Saturday Empty 2 Timothy 4 Saturday

Post  kim Sat May 22, 2010 6:56 pm

we finished 2 timothy, congrats guys lol

he's summing up wht has happened basically and telling to greet people, but there were some things that stood out to me. we should preach the Word with patience and careful instruction. he also tells us to keep our cool in rough situations and endure the hardships that come our way. the Lord is always with us and he will rescue us from every evil attack and bring us to His kingdom.

verses that stood out to me were: 2, 3, 18

see you guys tommorow

kim

Back to top Go down

2 Timothy 4    Saturday Empty Re: 2 Timothy 4 Saturday

Post  jennifersoomihong Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

hey guysss im so tired!!!
i agree withh victor!
ughh sorry for the next-to-nothing devo haha i promise ill do better next time Razz
good nigghtttt see yall tomorrow! Very Happy
jennifersoomihong
jennifersoomihong

Back to top Go down

Post  ESTHERshim Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm

i was in bed, thinking what i was forgetting to do....hahh Smile

2 TIMOTHY 4
V2 "Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction."

Personal Remarks
God is always with us, should we do the same for him? HE deserves so much from us yet we still continue to take advantage of him. it's not right and we should try to fix that step by step.

sorry for the short devo
see you all tomorrow! pig

ESTHERshim

Back to top Go down

Post  Soojala Sat May 22, 2010 10:01 pm

WHAT"S UP! sooo tired. had work today- 8 hour shift Sad

Chapter4 already. holy shooshkama!
Well- simple chapter but this message never grows old:

Stay faithful and speak of God's work.
Despite the myths and beliefs man has declined to beleive, stay level- headed.

That's it for me basically.

See you tommorow!

Soojala

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Sat May 22, 2010 10:24 pm

WUTS UP! Man i am so tired, i helped my parents today at their resturant because someone reserved it for their anniversary, 40 people came. OMG, i have never washed so many dishes in my life!

Aight hommies! Last chapter for this book, that was really quick!

So, verse 2 stood out to me the most also.

"Preach, the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage-with great patience and careful instructions.

As suji mentioned, this message never grows old. Yes, because it is are key priority as christian, right. But also, as we spread the word to our family and friends, we must also be patient because rushing things and not being patient enought will not solve anything. Its all about quality, not quantity, you know what i mean. Thats what my law teacher always says whenever we have to write an essay. Anyways, as i was saying. We must show God that we are the good soldiers. AMEN? AMEN!

Cya guys tomorrow. We ill dicuss tomorrow on which book to do for our next devotions!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Mon May 24, 2010 7:44 pm

I apologize for not doing devotions on Saturday. Although I was tired, that gave me no reason. I'm going through killer stress right now. Please pray for me.

I learned basically from this passage that while racing on the journey to help others, there will be obstacles in the way. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. (v.5) This really says it - that we WILL encounter difficult times (interesting to say when I'm facing quite a lot of them!) when evangelizing. Paul gave us the torch - now, what do we do with it? The answer lies in our hearts.

Grace to all of you.
julian
julian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down