Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Own Devotions (May 29)

3 posters

Go down

Own Devotions (May 29) Empty Own Devotions (May 29)

Post  joseph Sat May 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Hey guys, whats up!

Colossians 3:15

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful"

For todays passage, the reason why i wanted to share this with you is because, we need more peace in our life. God has given us peace but we choose not to use it. For some of use, we push are selved for school work, careers, university, etc. We gotta have peace in are lives, if u know what i mean. Also, we all have a type of sin or struggle in are life which brings guilt in us right. Even if we feel guilty because we sinned, we should be because, guilt is satan. Instead, forget about it and just ask forgiveness. Try to think about the postive and the negative. You must have peace in your life. Let God rule your heart, dont let satan rule your heart. Guilt is satan, peace is god. Sry, im kind of jumping around. Anyways hope you got the message guys!

Cya tomorrow!

Oo yea, come to church no later than 10:15, ok! ok

adios
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Own Devotions (May 29) Empty Re: Own Devotions (May 29)

Post  joseph.p Sat May 29, 2010 9:54 pm

alright Smile
i took a short break just for my bday but now im back!
sorry i missed the meeting Sad
heres the devo.
Cool

Just now i just opened the book of the Bible to a random page to find
Hosea 9

It says Do nto rejoice, O Israel; do not be jubilant like the others nations. For youhave been unfaithful to your God;
This means that if you are to disobey God, then there will be major consequences. Just like what happened to the Israelites. This kinda leads to idolatry because they put freedom before the existence of God and how he freed them. They were just too overwhelmed from the freedom and put no thought into the one who saved them. SO ALWAYS OBEY GOD NOT god OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

once again im sorry for missing out on leadership.
peace
joseph.p
joseph.p

Back to top Go down

Post  Soojala Sat May 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Romans 2:1-16.

God's righteous judgement.

Basically the passage says that we ourselves to do not have any right to judge, i.e. assume God's position in where each soul goes to his kingdom. NO NO NO. Only God can judge that because he is the ALLmighty and powerful.

As well- we are righteous when we obey his commands, and the law.

peace!

Soojala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down