Leadership Team Devotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Own Devotion (June 5)

2 posters

Go down

Own Devotion (June 5) Empty Own Devotion (June 5)

Post  joseph Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Hey guys whats up!

Malachi 3

v10. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, saysing the Lord Almighty, and see if i will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have enough room for it"

So for this passage, it talks about giving tithe in your offerings. Why do we do tithe and offering?

Well, what i think the bible said is that, it represents saying thanks and that when we tithe, the lord will give you blessing. Blessings that you will not have enough room for. Thats what i think. If you guys have any other reasons why we do tithe and offering. You are more welcome to share. Ok, back to the point. When we tithe, the lord will pay back for what good things you do. As it says in verse 11, "I will prevent prests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit, says the Lord Almighty.

Do you know why Bill Gates is so friggen rich! Yes he owns microsoft, but! When he was a young boy, his mom told him to do tithe too for his offering. And he did, eversince til today! So now, God has blessed and made him one of the richest man in the world. My mom told me that, and i thought it would be good to share it with you guys, since i talked about tithe and offerings today!

Anyways, hope you got the message!

cya tomorrow!
joseph
joseph

Back to top Go down

Own Devotion (June 5) Empty Re: Own Devotion (June 5)

Post  Soojala Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Hey guys!

Romans 4
Abraham justified by faith.

What makes us righteous? Having faith in God and his power, doing what his will desires without hesitiation. The belief, respect and automatic love that one serves God with is righteousness.

That was the jist.

Lates!

Soojala

Back to top Go down